Find out what's inside the October 2020 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
- This event has passed so registration is closed.
In this panel webinar, ObserveIT’s Head of Security, Chris Bush, will interview two experts on the topic of the risk from insider threats. We will illuminate the seven common motives — also known as the seven deadly sins — that influence insider threats and share best practices for defending against them. We will explore what makes insider threats so different from traditional external threats.
We’ll also cover:
- The seven most common motives for insider threats
- How to detect & investigate insider threats efficiently and accurately
- What to do about insider threats in your supply chain
- How to fit insider threat protection into your broader security program
- Legal and privacy concerns that often arise within insider threat programs
ISSA Webinars and Conference series cover all the continuing education credits to maintain your cyber security certifications. (CPEs, CEUs, ECE, etc). Each hour is equal to one continuing education credit. Certificates of completion are available upon request after completion. For instructions, click here.