So, you think you want to work in cyber security? Not sure which way to go? Not sure if you’re doing all you need to do to be successful?
To help our members who are in the “Pre-Professional” and “Entry” levels of their career, we are introducing a new service to help you sort through what might seem like a maze. This Meet-Up will be focused on cyber security internships. Learn from the experts to find out the value of internships and how they can help you launch your cyber security career.
Virtual Meet-Up Recordings
- September 2017 – A Day in the Life of an Ethical Hacker
- June 2017 – Hacking Games: New Ways of Getting Training
- May 2017 – Navigating Different Career Paths into the Profession
- April 2017 – Navigating Different Career Paths into the Profession
- March 2017 – A Day in the Life
- February 2017 – Security Across Different Verticals
- January 2017 – Future Challenges: Are You Ready?
- December 2016 – What Should Your Toolbox Look Like?
- October 2016 – The State of Cyber Security Professional Careers
Virtual Meet-Ups prior to October 2016 can be found on ISSA's YouTube Channel.