Find out what's inside the December 2019 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
CISO Executive Membership
ISSA's Exclusive CISO Executive Membership
The role of information security executives continues to be defined and redefined as the integration of business and technology evolves. While these new positions gain more authority and responsibility, peers must form a collaborative environment to foster knowledge and influence that will help shape the profession.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) recognizes this need and has created the exclusive CISO Executive Membership program to give executives an environment to achieve mutual success. Connecting professionals to a large network of peers, valuable information and top industry experts, the program is a functional resource for members to advance personal and industry understanding of critical issues in information security.
CISO Executive Membership Benefits
- Free registration at 4 CISO Executive Forums per year, including lodging for one night and all meals at each Forum
- Extensive networking opportunities with peers and experts on an on-going basis
- Privileged access to online information
- Direct access to top subject matter experts through educational seminars
- An effective forum for understanding and influencing relevant standards and legislation
- A unified voice to influence industry vendors
- Automatic CPE submission
- One additional ISSA International general membership for assignment to an individual on the CISO member’s staff.
Click on the link for more information about CISO Executive Membership.
Before applying, please make sure you review the criteria for membership in the CISO Executive program.
We offer 3 different options for CISO Executive Membership:
- 1-Year Membership – $995 (USD), plus 1 year of chapter dues
- 2-Year Membership – $1,990 (USD), plus 2 years of chapter dues
- 3-Year Membership – $2,985 (USD), plus 3 years of chapter dues