Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Cyber Executive Member Benefits
ISSA Cyber Executive Membership Program
The role of information security executive continues to be defined and redefined as the integration of business and technology as it evolves. While these new positions gain more authority and responsibility, peers must form a collaborative environment to foster knowledge and influence that will shape the profession.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) recognizes this need and created the exclusive Cyber Executive Membership program to give executives an environment to achieve mutual success. Connecting professionals to a large network of peers, valuable information, and top industry experts the program is a functional resource for members to advance personal and industry understanding of critical issues in information security.
- Free registration at 4 Cyber Executive Forums per year, including lodging for one night* and all meals at each Forum
- Extensive networking opportunities with peers and experts on an on-going basis
- Privileged access to online community
- Direct access to top subject matter experts through educational seminars
- An effective forum for understanding and influencing relevant standards and legislation
- A unified voice to influence industry vendors
- Automatic CPE submission
- The option of an additional ISSA International general membership for assignment to an individual on the Cyber Executive member’s staff** ($95+ value)
*Cyber Executive Member is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservations. Reservations must be made at the host hotel in the ISSA room block to qualify for complimentary one (1) night lodging.
**To register your staff person for ISSA membership, click on the link to contact with the person's name, title, and email address to process their membership.
Before applying, please make sure you review the criteria for membership in the Cyber Executive program.
Get started with your application for Cyber Executive Membership.
For more information or to upgrade your existing ISSA membership, please click on the link to contact .