ISSA International offers lead generation and branding programs to help you make the most of your marketing budgets. Partnering with ISSA International is a great opportunity to reach a targeted audience of information security professionals. Our members value your support and educational contributions in advancing the information security community.
ISSA is the largest international, not-for-profit professional
association in the information security community. ISSA has at least 134 chapters, reaching more than 10,000 security professionals in 70
countries. ISSA members are consistently recognized as experts on
critical issues in all areas of information security, and the group is
seen as an important resource for small businesses, global enterprises,
and government organizations.
Reasons companies choose to support ISSA:
- Reach a targeted audience of information security professionals
- 81% of members come from companies with more than 1,000 employees
- Web marketing programs reach all 11,000 active members around the world and Industry webinars reach an additional 34,000 prospective members
- 53% of members have an annual IS budget of more than $5 Million
- 60% of members are CISSP Certified
- 95% of members make, influence, or support purchasing decisions
- Customized sponsorship packages are designed to fit your marketing strategies
Sponsors can reach ISSA members through the various web marketing programs.
The ISSA International Web Conference series is one of the most popular programs and is VERY well received by members.
Reach a focused core of ISSA CISO Executive Members through our CISO Executive Forums.
Don't miss the 2016 ISSA International Conference being held in Dallas, Texas, late October/early November..
Please contact Joseph S. Cavarretta: email@example.com; or email Vendor Relations for a copy of the Media Kit: +1 866 349 5818 (USA toll-free) or +1 703.234.4095(local/international).