ASIS International Annual Seminar
Central Pensylvania Chapter
May 6, 2016
Hershey Country Club
1000 E. Derry Road Hershey PA, 17033
Every organization requires protection from both physical and cyber threats to its assets. This compelling and intensive one-day program explores the cooperation between Information Security professionals and Physical Security professionals. Security professionals must understand key concepts from both fields of security to work together in a coordinated effort.
Examine the convergence of threats that require information security measures to protect physical security systems and physical security measures to protect our information technology infrastructure. Discover methods of detecting threats that exist within your organization.
Learn how an organization dealt with a data breach to minimize the impact upon the business, their personnel and their customers.
This program will explore:
• The convergence of IT and Physical Security threats, countermeasures and solutions.
• Tips for getting organizational buy in to address security risks.
• Understanding ways to detect Insider Threats.
• Best practices for providing Physical Security for information assets.
• Techniques used by hackers to penetrate physical security systems.
• Lessons Learned from a data breach.
Learn from leading Information Security and Physical Security experts as they share their experiences and methods in protecting organizations by understanding Information Security and Physical Security vulnerabilities.
Who should attend:
• Security directors/managers
• Information Security directors/managers
• Practitioners responsible for their organization’s risk management and asset protection
Click here to Register!