Black Hat & EWF Future Female Leaders Scholarship Program
Black Hat and The Executive Women's Forum are pleased to announce the launch of the Future Female Leaders Scholarship Program.
As we strive to minimize the gender gap among InfoSec professionals, and introduce the next generation of female leaders to the Black Hat community, our hope is to give students the opportunity to learn, network, and collaborate with the industry's brightest minds.
We will be awarding 50 complimentary Academic Passes to female university students who demonstrate a passion for Information Security as well as a proven history of related experience and coursework.Each Academic Pass allows full access to all Briefings on Wednesday, August 5 & Thursday, August 6, 2015.
In order to be considered for the Black Hat USA Student Scholarship, each applicant must meet the following criteria:
* Must be at least 18 years old at the time of the event
* Must provide copy of verifiable proof of full-time academic status at an accredited college or university
* Must provide copy of valid and current college/university ID card
* Interested students must submit by June 26, 2015
* All submissions must be in English
* Students do not need to provide proof of enrollment unless contacted by Black Hat for potential award
* Academic Passes awarded as part of this Scholarship program are non-transferable and may not be sold, exchanged or redeemed for any cash value
* All Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging
Apply for the scholarship here!