First Annual ISSA Security Jeopardy
Your Host: Winn Schwartau, CEO/Founder The Security Awareness Company
Where: Vaco 5410 Maryland Way, Brentwood TN
When: Wed, Sept 24, 2014 from 5 - 8 PM
You know the game. You think you know security? How about showing (off) your knowledge to your peers! With a beer. Live!
Just when you thought it was safe to go to a security conference...:)
Get Ready to:
- Be humiliated by a 15 year old
- Strut your stuff
- Hang your head in shame, on general terms
- Dominate intellectually but still lose
- Win all the marbles and brag the next day at InfoSec 2014!
- Get caught cheating
- Know what breakout sessions to attend at InfoSec 2014 the next day
Likely topics include:
- Security History (3500BCE to today)
- Port Math
- Data Breaches I Should Know
- I Love Crypto
- Tesla. Yes, Tesla
- Are you Smarter than a CISSP?
- Listen Up, Yo!
- Security Acronyms
- Mobile Security
- And other random topics
Come one, come all to laugh, be entertained, scratch your head, trigger old memories.... cringe.... Security trivia is AWESOME. We all think we know security, but do YOU? Study Up! Show Up! Team Up! Drink Up!
Prizes will be given away to Security Jeopardy! winning teams, and include great things like $2,500 in Security Awareness materials (unbranded) from the Security Awareness Company and $100 MasterCard gift cards from Comdata! We will also award 3 CPE credits for this wild night of security trivia!
Visit our local chapter website (https://issa-midtn.org ) to RSVP!