- All sessions on October 22-23; including keynotes, breakout sessions, and lunch both days
- October 21 (evening) Opening Reception
- October 22 (evening) ISSA 30th Anniversary Reception
- A certificate of attendance for continuing professional education (CPE), up to 16 hours available
The ISSA Chapter Leaders Summit (October 21) and CISO Executive Forum (October 23-24) are open to qualified attendees only and require separate registration.
Conference Registration Fees:
- Members: Regular registration is $250 USD through 8/13/14 and $290 8/14/14 or later.
- Non-Members: Regular registration is $450 USD through 8/13/14 and $490 8/14/14 or later. Includes admission to the conference and an optional year of ISSA membership (both general international and your choice of one chapter.) Please note: after completing your conference registration, you will be sent information on membership.
- Student Members: Regular registration is $100 USD through 8/13/14 and $140 8/14/14 or later.
- Student Non-Members: Regular registration is $150 USD through 8/13/14 and $190 8/14/14 or later. Please email Leah Lewis for the discount code.
Conference Registration FAQ:
How do I receive an ISSA chapter pass?
Each ISSA chapter is eligible for one complimentary registration for the International Conference. Chapters may use this pass as you wish. Most chapters will use this to send their president or another board member to attend the Conference and Chapter Leaders Summit. Others have designated it for a prize drawing to promote the conference and encourage members to attend. Chapter officers please contact chapter customer service to receive your chapter’s complimentary pass.
Who can attend the Chapter Leaders Summit?
The Chapter Leaders Summit, on October 21, is open to all chapter officers and board members of record at the time of registration. Qualified members, click here to register for the Chapter Leaders Summit
Who can attend the CISO Forum?
The 4th Quarter CISO Forum will be held October 23-24 immediately following the International Conference. The CISO Forum is open to CISO Executive Members and qualified first time guests. Details on the CISO Membership Program can be found on-line. Those wishing to attendee the CISO Forum can review and confirm they meet the criteria when registering. CISO Executive members can RSVP on-line. Guest may review qualifications and apply to attend on-line.
Is ISSA Membership included with all conference registrations?
An optional year of ISSA Members is only included with the $325/$360 (USD) non-member rate. Membership is not included with registrations using a discount code.
What is the conference refund policy?
• Substitution, cancellation, and refund requests must be submitted in writing and faxed to + 703 435 4390 or emailed to email@example.com, Attn: Misty Frank.
• For cancellations received through October 8, 2014, you may receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
• For cancellations received between October 9-21, 2014, fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded.
• Cancellations received on or after October 22, 2014 are nonrefundable. No refunds will be granted for nonappearances.
• Substitutions are permitted at any time upon written notice from the original registrant.
• Confirmation of refund request is the responsibility of the attendee.
• Refunds will be processed no later than October 31, 2014.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available to a limited number of companies. Contact Joe Cavarretta at 703-234-4095 for information on how your company can get involved.
If you have question about the conference please email: customer service.