Please see www.issaconference.org for complete details on this event.
Online registration is now closed. Please register at the Nashville Convention Center. Click here for the registration form that you can fill out and bring with you.
- All sessions on October 9-10; including keynotes, breakout sessions, and lunch both days
- October 8 (evening) Opening Reception
- October 9 (evening) ISSA International Awards Program
- A certificate of attendance for continuing professional education (CPE), up to 16 hours available
The ISSA Chapter Leaders Summit (October 8) and CISO Executive Forum (October 11) are open to qualified attendees only and require seperate registration.
Conference Registration Fees:
- Members: Regular registration is $230 USD.
- Non-Members:. Regular registration is $360 USD - Includes admission to the conference and an optional year of ISSA membership (both general international and your choice of one chapter.) Please note: after completing your conference registration, you will be sent information on membership.
Conference Registration FAQ:
How do I receive an ISSA chapter pass?
Each ISSA chapter is eligible for one complimentary registration for the International Conference. Chapters may use this pass as you wish. Most chapters will use this to send their president or another board member to attend the Conference and Chapter Leaders Summit. Others have designated it for a prize drawing to promote the conference and encourage members to attend. Chapter officers please contact chapter customer service to receive your chapter’s complimentary pass.
Who can attend the Chapter Leaders Summit?
The Chapter Leaders Summit, on October 8, is open to all chapter officers and board members of record at the time of registration. Qualified members click here to register for the Chapter Leaders Summit
Who can attend the CISO Forum?
The 4th Quarter CISO Forum will be held on October 11 immediately following the International Conference. The CISO Forum is open to CISO Executive Members and qualified first time guests. Details on the CISO Membership Program can be found on-line. Those wishing to attendee the CISO Forum can review and confirm they meet the criteria when registering. CISO Executive members can RSVP on-line. Guest may review qualifications and apply to attend on-line.
Is ISSA Membership included with all conference registrations?
An optional year of ISSA Members is only included with the $325/$360 (USD) non-member rate. Membership is not included with registrations using a discount code.
What is the conference refund policy?
Should your plans change, refunds are available until September 6, 2013, less a $50 processing fee. Email customer service for details or questions.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available to a limited number of companies. Contact Neah Jackson/503 214 2898 for information on how your company can get involved.
If you have question about the conference please email: customer service.