Online Renewal for Existing or Expired ISSA Members
Note: past membership accounts are never deleted. Please contact us if you need help logging in. Not yet a member of the ISSA? Join online
Log in, click on the "membership info" tab on the right side of the page and follow the links to securely renew your membership. If you have an expired account or need assistance in accessing the renewal page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (206) 388-4584, extension 4101.
- You can update your membership information (address, job title, employer, privacy settings, etc.) either before or after renewal. To edit, click on "manage profile” located on the right side under "my ISSA profile”. Click on "edit bio” to make and save your changes. To return to the renewal page, click on "membership info” and then click on the "securely renew your membership”
- When renewing you will select a type of membership. Click here for details on available membership types and criteria
- To select your chapter(s), click the plus sign next to chapter dues to select the chapter(s) you would like to join/rejoin. A list of chapters can be found on the chapter directory page.
- Enter billing and credit card Information. Make sure to complete the required fields indicated by the red asterisks
- You are renewed!! Continue to enjoy your ISSA membership, click on the chapter directory to find a link your local chapter’s page with meeting and events. www.issa.org will give your access to events, publication and education through the international organization
Please note on your application that you are renewing an existing membership to avoid duplicate records and erroneous renewal notices. When renewing with this method, please allow 2-3 business days to process the application once the payment is received.
Considering changing your membership type?
Read more about membership types.
Questions or Problems?
For assistance, please contact email@example.com or call +1 (206) 388-4584, extension 4118.